Good Healthy World brings you this critical “Treat Kidney Stones With Apple Cider Vinegar” blog-post. But first, let us get more insight on “What are Kidney Stones” & then we can move onto how to “Treat Kidney Stones With Apple Cider Vinegar.”
What Are Kidney Stones
Kidney stones, which are also known as are small, The condition in which small & hard mineral deposits are formed inside your kidneys are called kidney stones. They are also known as nephrolithiasis & renal lithiasis. These stones comprised of minerals & acid salt. They are formed due to various reasons. But whatever the reasons might be; they can adversely impact your urinary tract- ranging from your bladder to your kidneys. It is because when the urine gets concentrated, it allows minerals to crystallize and gel together with each other. Thus passing them out through urine becomes extremely painful;. Mostly they are harmless; but if a large crystal is formed, then surgery is required to get it out of your system.
True or False– Treat Kidney Stones With Apple Cider Vinegar
Many people have asked us if it is true that one can treat kidney stones with apple cider vinegar. Well, we have got some good news for them. And that news are as followed:
Break-Up of Stone Forming Tissues
- As we all know that apple cider vinegar is acidic in nature; thus it can easily break down the crystal stones in your kidney. It also is helpful in preventing the development of more kidney stones.
- Due to its acidic nature, apple cider vinegar helps the body in getting toxins out of the kidney. This in turn causes the veil in the bud when it comes to the creation of kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar has alkaline properties well. When taken in, this helps the stomach in producing more HCL (Hydro Chloric Acid) which acts as a catalyst in the digestion process.
Kidney Stones Dis-solver
- Due to the acidic nature of apple cider vinegar, it easily breaks small kidney stones and helps them pass through your urinary tract more easily & efficiently.
How To “Treat Kidney Stones With Apple Cider Vinegar”
It is now a known fact that apple cider vinegar is one of the most effective agents against kidney stones. Now that we have all known about kidney stones, let us now move onto the subject of how to “Treat Kidney Stones With Apple Cider Vinegar.” Following are the ways through which we can treat kidney stones with apple cider vinegar:
Apple Cider Vinegar & Tasty Water
You can make a simple apple cider vinegar recipe by adding water to it. You need to add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar into an 8-ounce glass of water. Then you drink it up. Do this practice thrice daily to get the best results.
Apple Cider Vinegar + Water + Baking Soda
This is one of the most effective strategies for the removal of kidney stones. All you have to do is take 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda and mix it up with a 500 ml glass of water. Then drink it up. Try it two times a day for the best results.
Apple Cider Vinegar with Soothing Honey
Honey will acts as a catalyst when you make one glass of water that has 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar & 2 teaspoons of honey. It is because honey has ant-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. Make this mixture thrice daily for the best effective results.
Apple Cider Vinegar with Lemon Juice, Half a Lemon, Water & Olive Oil
This is the most successful remedy in which not only do you successfully break down kidney stones; but also prevent them from happening further. For this recipe, you need 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, 20 oz of olive oil, 240 oz water, half a lemon, and 20 oz lemon juice. First, you mix lemon juice and olive oils together. Then you add 120 oz water into the mixture. After half an hour, you add the rest of the 120 oz water into it. & squeeze the juice of that half lemon onto it. And then you add the suggested quantity of the apple cider vinegar. And then you drink it all up. You can do it daily or as many times as you like in a week.
Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with Coconut Oil & Water
This remedy is equally effective in treating kidney stones as well as hair and skin-related problems. This remedy requires 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil alongside 16 ounces of warm water. You continue this remedy till your kidney stones are completely gone out of your system.
Apple Cider Vinegar + Honey + Baking Soda
You need 1 ounce of apple cider vinegar & 2 teaspoons of honey with 1/4 tablespoon of baking soda. You mix these ingredients into each other and then add them up in a glass of water. You try this remedy every 2 days till this problem lasts.
Apple Cider Vinegar Poultice
You can normally drink apple cider vinegar. But if you are having kidney pain, then you can also use it topically by making a poultice. A poultice can be made by soaking a dry piece of cloth in apple cider vinegar mixed in warm water. Then you apply and re-apply that cloth onto your affected area till it gets cooled. This will help you manage your kidney pain better. Repeat this process 5 times a day or more if needed.
Some more Tips on How to “Treat Kidney Stones With Apple Cider Vinegar“
We would like to give you some more tips on how to treat kidney stones with apple cider vinegar. These tips are strictly related to the current topic of Good Healthy World’s blog-post of “Treat Kidney Stones With Apple Cider Vinegar.” These tips are as following:
- Always be aware of the ratio of using apple cider vinegar. The perfect ratio is 1:10 of water.
- Use a diluted form of apple cider vinegar. Otherwise, you run the risk of burnt throat as well as mouth. Also, it is dangerous for tooth enamel.
- Always brush your teeth after drinking apple cider vinegar.
- Always try to use original, raw, unpasteurized, and extra virgin apple cider vinegar. They are more powerful and effective.
- Avoid using any such remedy if you are suffering from gout.
- Try to take the doctor’s advice into account too before starting this remedy.
- Always drink lots of water after taking in apple cider vinegar to make this process more effective and natural.
- Try to make a habit of having apple cider vinegar in your daily salad routine.
- Do not take caffeine or sodas. They nullify the effects if these remedies.
- Use a diet that is low in fats, rich in fiber, and lowest in sodium. You can try Good Healthy World’s this blog-post for selecting a diet: http://goodhealthyworld.com/top-10-healthiest-foods-on-the-planet
- Do exercise regularly. Exercising can help you heal from any health condition easily and more quickly.
If you have liked our content of this amazing blog post on “Treat Kidney Stones With Apple Cider Vinegar;” then please do not forget to LIKE & SHARE US on your social networks. It would mean a lot to us. Many Thanks.